Hosting a solar project on your land is an easy, low-impact way to generate additional income from your property.
Fill out the form below for a no-obligation evaluation!
Pivot Energy leases land for solar projects. Hosting a solar project on your land is an easy, low-impact way to generate additional income from your property. Pivot Energy can quickly review your site to determine if it is a good match for solar. Below are just a few reasons landowners should lease their land for community solar:
- Turn property into a land bank for the next generation
- Create a predictable and reliable income stream for decades
- Generate income from otherwise unused land
- Continue being a good neighbor
- Earn money while making a difference
What is Community Solar
How Community Solar Works
How much can I expect to be paid? How long is the lease term? Who maintains the solar equipment? Can I still use my land for farming or other activities?
We answer your most frequently asked questions at the link below.